1990, 1996 and 1999
1 000 m²
This Art Nouveau property from 1907 was acquired by Industrivärden in 1989 to house their new headquarters.
In addition to converting the decayed beautiful building into an office property with modern technology, the project was part of creating the company's profile mirroring their long-term management ambition. The pink facade was renovated to regain its original gold-plated luster and interior decor paintings were recreated at the same time as all modern technology was hidden in floors and walls. New steel staircases was designed to create more internal connections between the floors.
The redevelopment received the ROT award for best redevelopment and extension in 1991.
Photo: Åke E: son Lindman